Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hot Shit!

Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:59:11 -0700

To: Chris Lloyd

Subject: Re: hot shit!

the building burned last night.  I was taken out the 5th story window by a fireman.  I guess I'm lucky to be alive.  The fire started somewhere in the hallway outside my appartment - I couldn't get out -

there is no way I can tell you how I felt looking out the window, stuck in that burning appartment untill the fire trucks finally showed up.

There was no time to get anything - every thing is lost.  Hey --  nobody was seriousely hurt.  I think it was arson.  Ed.


>From: chris lloyd

>To: edward deary

>Subject: Re: hot shit !

>Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:43:05 -0500

>

>Mace? Well, at least your building isn't dull. And with Ben moving

>in it should be rocking. He's a massive source of energy and

>inspiration as well. …I'm off right now to finish a new

>frottage, make a shitload of small graphite rubbings on typewriter

>paper, and build frames, hopefully will sell a few pieces. Good luck

>with the market thing, just stay focused and motivated. You can do

>it!

>

>-lloydly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home